Introducing brilliant, beautiful ColorFusion Décor.
You’ve never seen anything like it! Tetra ColorFusion Color-Changing Décor and LEDs
transform your aquarium into a unique, ethereal showpiece. Choose a coordinated
theme from two stunning collections—theBlooming Collection and
the Wonderland Collection—or mix and match to design the look you
Click to see in action.
The LEDs do the work. You enjoy the show.
Our brilliant ColorFusion Color-Changing LED lights cycle the colors of the rainbow,
shining a spectacular display of hues down on the ColorFusion décor and fish inside
your aquarium. You can even use the integrated pause button to enjoy your favorite
color! Plus, the ColorFusion jellyfish and mushroom contain built-in Color-Changing
LEDs for a fantastic glow from the inside out.
The Wonderland Collection
- Mushroom and jellyfish with built-in color-changing LEDs
- Tall, ethereal plants and low-lying anemone for multiple design options
The Blooming Collection
- Color-tipped white anemone
- Small, medium and large flowers and plants for design variety
Every Tetra ColorFusion aquarium kit features a layout grid to help you design the
perfect aquarium. This grid helps you decide how many ornaments, plants and anemones
you will need, as well as the perfect place to put them.
Here are some simple tips for creating the most beautiful aquariums.
Download several example layout grids.
- Use a variety of small, medium and large plants.
- Place small plants in front of medium plants—and large plants at the back or sides.
- Arrange plants in odd numbers, such as 1s, 3s and 5s, for a more natural appearance.
- Mix different shades of greens and colors. Combine with interesting textures, too.
- Create a dramatic focal point using a single item, such as a white anemone or mushroom.
- Repeat some of the same plants throughout the aquarium for added balance.
- Cluster plants into several “pockets of beauty” rather than one large grouping.