Water Garden Pump

Product No. 26586

Water Garden Pump is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 5.
  • y_2018, m_10, d_14, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_26586, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_tetrafish
  • bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.2.0.0
  • CLOUD, getAggregateRating, 46ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
The Tetra® Pond Water Garden Pump is a versatile pump that can power waterfalls, filters, and fountain heads. Reliable magnetic technology provides energy efficient pumping to your pond. Adapters included. UL listed. See Technical Specs for more information.

Fountain Set for Water Garden Pumps also available.

Model
UL Model
Flow Rate
(GPH)
Maximum Flow
Wattage
(W)
Cord Length
(ft)
Max Head
Height (ft)
26586 WPG325 325 325 gph @ 1 foot
290 gph @ 2 feet
250 gph @ 3 feet
150 gph @ 5 feet
17 12 6.5
26587 WPG550
550  550 gph @ 1 foot
525 gph @ 2 feet
475 gph @ 3 feet
270 gph @ 5 feet
40 12 7.5
19036
WPG700 700 700 gph @ 1 foot
650 gph @ 2 feet
615 gph @ 3 feet
575 gph @ 5 feet
275 gph @ 7 feet
   12  
26588 WPG1000 1000  1000 gph @ 1 foot
950 gph @ 2 feet
900 gph @ 3 feet
800 gph @ 5 feet
500 gph @ 7 feet
80 16 8
19038
WPG1200
1200 1200 gph @ 1 foot
1150 gph @ 2 feet
1100 gph @ 3 feet
970 gph @ 5 feet
800 gph @ 7 feet
   16  
26589 WPG1900 1900  1900 gph @ 1 foot
1800 gph @ 2 feet
1750 gph @ 3 feet
1550 gph @ 5 feet
1150 gph @ 7 feet
226 16 16.5
This product comes in the following sizes: 325 GPH, 550 GPH, 700 GPH, 1,000 GPH, 1,200 GPH and 1,900 GPH
Rated 1 out of 5 by from Loved mine the first few months - now not so much Purchased this sept 2017 and loved it for my waterfall . Powerful and quiet . Now less then a year later it makes a loud Hum when running that is easily heard from 20 feet way . There are no obstructions and nothing wrong with the impeller . Very disappointed for what I paid !
Date published: 2018-06-07
Rated 1 out of 5 by from poor design I have a nice looking umbrella type flow on 20% of the fountain head and 2 small streams on the other 80%, very unimpressive. Turn it down it closes it off, looser it gives a 33% umbrella 2 inches from head. small rock wired to the filter helped keep it from floating and tipping over the pump/fountain. Only 1 height adjustment piece so I had a choice of at surface level or 8 inches above.
Date published: 2018-05-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by from best pump in the pond world I have a ofx2000 pump tetra pump I have his pump in my pond running 24 =7 365. For 8 years and still running strong winter and summer remember it's made in the USA
Date published: 2016-04-28
Rated 4 out of 5 by from Good product, but short electrical cord Purchased the 550 pump for my pond to replace an older 500 pump. Like the new model except for the shorter electrical cord of 12 ft. vs old model 16 ft.
Date published: 2016-03-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by from really good pump I purchased this pump sometime back and have used it in out of the ordinary ways. I originally bought to operate on a small koi pond and it performed well. Since had went to a much larger pond, so this pump was put asdie. It has since been used to pump out my vortex filters, drain my lotus pond when needed, as well as pump dirty water from in ground holes. This little pump finally broke some cover pieces and I currently need it. I emailed to purchase parts and found I can not do so, but can be sent to me under warranty. They never questioned me on purchase date(which I am quite sure was outside the warranty period) , but opted to send me the parts. I will now put this pump back into action and see how much more it will work. I only wish they would sell parts as I know in the future I will need more. I think this pump will last a long time. 4&1/2 stars. It could be a little more energy efficient.
Date published: 2014-05-09
  • y_2018, m_10, d_14, h_19
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.8
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
  • loc_en_US, sid_26586, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_tetrafish
  • bvseo_sdk, net_sdk, 3.2.0.0
  • CLOUD, getReviews, 16ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT