DIRECTIONS FOR USE
It is a violation of Federal Law to use this product
in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. Before applying, first remove as much algae as possible by cleaning the glass and décor. This allows Tetra® AlgaeControl™ to be its most effective at reducing the remaining algae and inhibiting new algae growth. Remove activated carbon filters for 6-8 hours after dosing. Be prepared to clean out additional algae as it is killed to prevent deterioration of water quality.
APPLY DOSAGE IN THE MORNING
Add 1ml of Tetra® AlgaeControl™ for every 12 gallons (45L) of aquarium water. DO NOT OVERDOSE. Adding Tetra® AlgaeControl™ in areas of high water agitation or by pre-diluting Tetra® AlgaeControl™ in a cup of aquarium water will help to distribute the active ingredient. Ensure the aquarium is well aerated.
Repeat if needed every three days for up to three total doses, then clean the aquarium of dead algae, and do a partial water change. For regular maintenance, use as algae starts to reappear.
ATTENTION: Do not use in newly established aquariums less than three months old. Do not use in aquariums with invertebrates or crustaceans e.g. crabs, shrimps, or crayfish.
PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS HAZARDS TO HUMANS & DOMESTIC ANIMALS
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes, skin or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco, or using the toilet.
Do not allow pesticide to enter or run off into storm drains, drainage ditches, gutters or surface waters.
IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center for treatment advice.
Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment advice. For information concerning the product, call 1-866-823-2749.
STORAGE AND DISPOSAL
Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal. Store bottle out of reach of children. Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Wrap and place in trash or offer for recycling if available.