Great ponds start with Tetra® products! We have everything you need to set up and maintain a beautiful pond, including water pumps and filters, pond accessories and décor, lighting and equipment, and fish nutrition and water care products.
The Tetra® Pond Bio-Active Pressure Filter helps keep pond water clear and healthy. Using both mechanical and biological filtration to help maintain clear and healthy pond water, this easy-to-use filter features unique, open-profile bio-activators to provide a large surface area to clean with maximum efficiency as pond water is forced through. After running through the cycle, the filtered water is returned to the pond by waterfall or stream.
Once your pond is clean, the last thing on your mind is getting your hands dirty cleaning out the filter. That’s why we designed an easy backflush valve that can help you complete the cleaning process efficiently. You won’t even need to open up the filter; just remove the backflush cap and you’re good to go. Backflushing prevents dirt buildup so that all surface areas of the bio-activator media can remain active for biological activity. With its robust functionality, this filter works for ponds up to 4,000 gallons.
- MECHANICAL FILTRATION: Pond water flows down through the bio-activators, which remove suspended debris and dirt from the water.
- BIOLOGICAL FILTRATION: Maximized surface area on the bio-activators allow beneficial bacteria to colonize and attack harmful pollutants in the water.
- ·EASY TO CLEAN: The easy backflush valve makes the cleaning process highly efficient.
- ·CAPACITY: This filter works for ponds up to 4,000 gallons.
- TETRA PRODUCT: You can trust your pond to Tetra products.