Test for Ammonia When:
- Setting up aquarium or making water change
- Tap water contains chloramines
- Fish breathe rapidly, dart around tank
- Fish stop eating or have clamped ﬁns
To remove ammonia, do a partial water change and use Tetra’s AmmoniaSafe.
Instructions for using Tetra EasyStrips™ Ammonia Aquarium Test Strips
- Remove one test strip from bottle and replace cap tightly.
- Hold strip at end and dip into aquarium water, swishing back and forth in the water for 10 seconds.
- Remove and shake excess water from strip.
- Compare immediately to the color chart.
Keep cap on bottle tightly between uses.
Store at room temperature.
Do not expose to moisture. Do not remove drying agent from bottle as test results may not be accurate over time.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Refer to the bottom of enclosed bottle for lot number and use-by date.