Tetra® products are trusted by pet owners to meet the needs of their exotic animals. Since 1951, Tetra® has developed the world’s most comprehensive body of food knowledge for aquatic and amphibian animals, and enthusiasts have looked to the brand for products and solutions that add ease and beauty to their home. Whether you're an experienced hobbyist or just starting out, Tetra has everything you need – from a large variety of quality food and innovative equipment to test kits and decor.
Tetra® ReptoFilter® Water Filters work effectively to keep a consistent, clean water flow for your terrarium. This filter works effectively in water as little as two inches in depth, making it the ideal filter for both aquatic and amphibious reptiles. Install the Tetra® ReptoFilter® on the back wall of your terrarium and hide it with a plant or another decorative object for a natural effect. For a more camouflaged appearance, use rocks.
Replacing cartridges is fast and easy. Rinse the cartridge under cold water to remove carbon dust, then remove the Tetra® ReptoFilter® lid and insert the cartridge into “V” slots and slide it all the way down into the filter. Replace monthly or when water begins to backflow over the top of the clogged cartridge.
- EFFICIENT FILTRATION: Cleans and removes odors from water in turtle, newt and frog terrariums and includes a protective lid to help prevent animals from entering the filter..
- TWO FILTERS IN ONE: Mechanical filter catches debris while the chemical filter’s ultra-activated™ carbon removes odors and discoloration.
- DUAL-SIDED MESH: Catches debris and waste to keep water crystal clear.
- REPLACEABLE CARTRIDGES: Replacing cartridges is fast and easy – change monthly.
- 60GPH: Filters 60 gallons-per-hour of water.