Shipping and Returns
- Shipments to Canada are limited based upon item. Canadian shipments will be charged shipping and handling on all orders regardless of order value. There is no shipment to other foreign countries or US Territories.
- We are unable to ship to P.O. Boxes. Please provide a street address.
- Ground Delivery times vary based on location, but are usually completed within 3-7 business days.
- An e-mail confirmation will be sent when your order is shipped, including a shipment tracking number.
| Purchase Total
| Ground Shipping
| $0 - $40
|$4.99 Standard Shipping
|Free Standard Shipping*
*Free standard shipping on US orders over $40 ONLY
- If your shipment is visibly damaged upon receipt, have the delivery man note this at the time of delivery.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, items may be returned within 30 days of purchase and will be exchanged or credited. Items must be in original condition and accompanied by the original receipt or date of purchase. Please contact Customer Service for Return Authorization, 1-800-526-0650.
- If you have a warranty issue, please contact our Customer Service Team about your product issue and how to best handle your problem. Warranty returns should be sent to Tetra Online Returns, Spectrum Brands Pet, LLC, 3001 Commerce St., Blacksburg, VA 24060. Please phone 1-800-526-0650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before sending in product.
Sales Tax Policy
For orders shipped to the state of Hawaii and Nevada, sales tax is added to the order.
Credit Card Policy
We accept the following credit cards: VISA, MasterCard, and American Express. Importantly, while we will seek to obtain an immediate authorization from your card issuer to reserve funds for your purchase, we will only charge your card once the order has been shipped.
Your credit card statement will show "UNITED PET GROUP" as the billing name of the merchant.
Disclaimer of Warranties. THE WEB SITE, CONTENT AND ANY PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THIS WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR LICENSORS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "COMPANY PARTIES") DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTY OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, NON?INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE REGARDING THE WEB SITE, CONTENT AND ANY PRODUCTS SOLD THROUGH THIS WEB SITE. Some states do not allow exclusion of implied warranties, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. IN SUCH STATES, THE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY PARTIES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.